[ExI] commies vs marxists was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:06:56 UTC 2022

Well again I don't think the Chinese people hate Marxism, it's a hard thing
to hate if you understand it because it's true--workers should get fair pay
for the value of the work they do.  What they hate is authoritarianism.

You say factory working is diminished but I'm pretty sure the majority of
the world does that kind of work.  And even in America, minimum wage work
for corporations is very, very widespread, even if a few factories are
partially automated...

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022, 7:57 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <