[ExI] commies vs marxists was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:46:24 UTC 2022

I get my garden seeds from Johnny's Selected Seeds, a company started 40
years ago by a R. Johnston.  When he retired it became employee owned.  It
is still a fine business. I think it would be instructive to check out
employee-owned companies and see how they compare in wages etc. to regular
companies.  bill w

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 9:09 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <