[ExI] control of the narrative: was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:01:45 UTC 2022

Four young people slain with a gun on the south side of Chicago, doesn't
even make the news ever. spike

And why not?  No story there - just black gang members, in or out of
prison, killing one another.  I suspect that data will show that killings
other than domestic ones are overwhelmingly black and have no ideological
agenda at all.  No news is not good news.  bill w

On Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 8:55 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <