[ExI] control of the narrative: was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:31:54 UTC 2022

I cannot possibly respond to all of that.  All I ask is: read that data and
tell me what you find.   I realize that it is highly unpopular to diss any
group, esp. that one, but look at the data - look at the data and tell me
that our two 'racial' groups are the same.  You can do the same with IQ
data - tell me all of that is false.

I do not let politics and PC determine my views.

bill w

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 8:45 AM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <