[ExI] control of the narrative: was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:43:04 UTC 2022

Like I said already (starting to thing that getting older doesn't just make
your hearing worse, but your listening too,) I'm not sure why you are
ignoring the vast omitted variable bias.

I could cut off the right hand of every person with red hair
and you'd be the first one to say "People with red hair only have left
hands!  IT'S SCIENCE!!!".  Embarrassing for someone on a science list to be
so ignorant of statistics.   How's that for a slam against your
intelligence?

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022, 12:34 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <