[ExI] Got the jab?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:05:31 UTC 2022

Good to hear from you Rafal, and sorry that you were one of the victims of
the bureaucracy that left you no option if you wanted to continue to put
food on the table.

While it may seem extreme to some, based on everything I know at this
point, I believe some of the players involved should be potentially facing
the death penalty (under the legal system) for what they knowingly did with
malice.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 2:01 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <