[ExI] pay to not play

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Mon Dec 5 20:55:52 UTC 2022

> > …How do we know the computer repairman didn't edit said copies
> > before handing them over, as would be consistent with an attempt to
> > forge evidence?
>
> Because the FBI could detect that.  The FBI would be highly motivated to
> offer us any indication the messages are bogus.  They have the metadata
> and they have the early testimony of a business partner Tony Bobulinski.

The evidence that was shared with IT experts was unquestionably accessed
after it was collected. What actually was changed and by whom can't be
known precisely.

> But in principle I agree Adrian with your objections, and I am more
> optimistic as I have been in years.  Having Twitter in the hands of
> someone I trust is a giant leap for mankind, if someone doesn’t slay
> him.

You trust Elon to what? He's a manchild with problems who doesn't
understand regular people. He shows a lack of capacity for empathy.

If you say "free speech", then do you really think that platforming Nazis
and white supremists is the price we have to pay to not overstep?

John