[ExI] Anybody got a CLEU?

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Fri Dec 9 02:11:12 UTC 2022

So since about 2020, I have been puzzled by this quiet little
publically traded corporation listed on NADAQ.

It is the Chinese Liberal Education Holdings. It trades on NASDAQ with
the ticker CLEU. Here is an excerpt from its NASDAQ listing.:

-----------------
"China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd is an educational service
provider operating in China. The company's operating segment includes
Joint education programs; Textbook Sales; Overseas study consulting
and Technological consulting for smart campus solutions. It generates
maximum revenue from the Joint education programs segment.
Geographically, it derives revenue from China. It also develops and
provides textbooks and other course materials to students enrolled
under the Sino-foreign Jointly Managed Academic Programs."
---------------
A company that makes and distributes educational materials such as
textbooks to customers in China and elsewhere. The company is
headquartered quite openly in Beijing, the capital of the world's most
powerful communist state.

So I have to ask, how much are this and other cheap textbook
manufacturers based in the PRC, a communist "Trojan horse" in the
capitalist system? Are they designed to divide the real democracies
and free republics of the world by an overemphasis on identity
politics, fact-checked-counter-anti-hate-speech, and echo-chambers?

Am I being paranoid or are they sowing dissent amongst the liberal
democracies of the world through their public education systems, by
over-sensitizing students to minor offenses?

Stuart LaForge