[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:10:34 UTC 2022

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 2:27 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <

> Can anyone recall how bad things were in this group on the topic of
> "qualia" before canonizer came along?

I recall that we simply stopped discussing "qualia" as much.  Whether those
useless discussions moved to canonizer or simply stopped, I do not know.

> Instead of all the bleating and tweeting, now everyone just points to
> their current camp

No, the discussion just doesn't happen as much here.  I don't recall many
posts on this list where anyone but you points to a camp on Canonizer.