[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:27:16 UTC 2022

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 9:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *…*> *On Behalf Of *Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
>
> >…I meant that it is an option for the FBI to do neither of those…
>

> OK so what do you suppose that looks like if they do neither?

It looks like they chose to take no action.  Happens all the time, and a
good enough reason has been provided for them to take no action that does
not involve him being one of theirs.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You'd have a much stronger case arguing for corruption if you speculate on
why Donald Trump remains free despite having been caught with
still-classified materials (despite what he has been saying about his
ability to declassify) that most people would long since have been arrested
for had they had it without authorization and despite requests to return it
for similar lengths of time.

> That makes it look like he was one of theirs.

It does not.