[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Dec 14 05:48:20 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
…

>…Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence…

But we have the presence of evidence: the video of a guy inciting a riot in which people were killed, a felony, and his not being arrested, while others were arrested for trespassing, which is a misdemeanor.

>…You'd have a much stronger case arguing for corruption if you speculate on why Donald Trump remains free…

Presidents have absolute final authority on classification, for that is all in the executive branch.  No one outranks POTUS on that, there is no one who needs to be asked permission to declassify, no one can countermand it, which is why Roosevelt was legally able to brief the commies on the atomic bomb before his VP Truman knew anything about it.  But that video isn’t about Trump, it is about the FBI and a guy we caught inciting a riot in which people died.