[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Thu Dec 15 17:06:26 UTC 2022

> I think you must be joking about Cook.  The CCP owns him.  I suppose there
> aren't any children working in those Foxconn hellholes with the suicide
> nets, and other more recent issues, but they are certainly brutal
> sweatshops.

Not a single part of this reply was about the original discussion.

  I was using Apple / Cook as an example, like adding end-to-end encryption
for backups, to the chagrin of the FBI:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202303#advanced

Whether you think the CCP owns Apple, consider the fact that Apple is
moving production out of China as quickly as they can.

But really, all of this is a completely different discussion.

John