[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 07:03:17 UTC 2022

It's true that the term is used far too much against anyone they disagree
with but there are also a lot of actual white supremacists, which identify
specifically as white supremacists, and whose beliefs insane and toxic and
destructive.  Not to say the other side can't also be those things, I think
the weird self-loathing 'woke' 'sjw' consumerist faux-leftism is really bad
and dumb but so is actually racism.

You're prob like a nazbol or something though so idk

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022, 1:52 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <