[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Fri Dec 16 16:33:50 UTC 2022

>> white supremacists.
>
> ### This term used unironically, as you did, is a rather nasty racist slur,
> which, regrettably, is quite popular among leftoids.
>
> You should not use racist slurs.

Are you serious?

I can't even imagine path in broken thinking that leads to this. So let's
see... You think it's racist to use a common term that refers to "a person
who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and
that white people should have control over people of other races", as
taken from Merriam Webster?

So because of, perhaps, the negative connontation associated with the
term, I should use some other term? Like what? How would you refer to
white supremacists?

Yet you refer to certain people as "leftoids", as though the negative
connotation doesn't or shouldn't matter there.

And you feel so strongly about this, you think it's your place to tell
other people what do to and what not to do?

Please help me understand how white supremacists are being hurt here.

John