[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:02:59 UTC 2022

There is zero risk of prosecution for Dorsey.  Twitter put its thumb on the
scale in elections (along with Meta and Alphabet) in the service of those
currently in power.   Nothing will come of the circumventing of the 1st
amendment by TPTB as well.   He doesn't need to buy any politicians, he
works for them willingly.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 10:09 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <