[ExI] it gestures! chatgpt has arrived

sjatkins sjatkins at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:31:39 UTC 2022

I was playing with it last night. I wanted to see if I could give a sentence stem or two expressing an opinion on a subject a bit different from the common one and have it continue in that line. It did a pretty good job producing a more nuanced than what you usually hear in the West few paragraphs on Ukraine. But after several tries I couldn't get it to stick with the theme that Net Zero by 2030 might not be justified or possible. I found that sort of interesting.

- samantha