[ExI] it gestures! chatgpt has arrived

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:28:24 UTC 2022

 we start to think of it as human, we don’t want it to be completely polite
and obedient.  spike

What? You want it to get some ideas of independence?  This is the start of
giving it choice.  Do we really want it to have some choice about rules?
bill w

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 8:27 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <