[ExI] it gestures! chatgpt has arrived

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:39:22 UTC 2022

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022, 8:17 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *…*> *On Behalf Of *William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> *Subject:* Re: [ExI] it gestures! chatgpt has arrived
>
> Give me an estimate:  nursing home companion bots, - How long will it
> take before such things are cheap enough?  Billw
>

> We are there now

Agreed.  There are probably nursing homes trying this out on small,
individual, experimental scale, in most (possibly all so far) cases just
thinking of a solution for their own needs rather than a product useful to,
let alone that could be sold to, other nursing homes, and thus not
advertised that we would hear of yet.