[ExI] Fwd: [Extropolis] MuZero

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:34:39 UTC 2022

I am now looking at data in my epigenetics book that strongly suggests that
stress in the womb (mother depressed for one example) alters methylation as
long as middle age in the blood and the brain.  I hope to find data that
these results of stress can be reversed with drugs or some other therapy.
It looks very much like childhood trauma can change a person permanently.
"Get it over it" doesn't change your epigenetics.   bill w