[ExI] rodeo

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:53:04 UTC 2022

The annual rodeo in Jackson Ms starts with a parade through town.  Cowboys
and cowgirls ride horses or even mules and many have horse or mule drawn
carts.  When was the last time you saw a mule?

All standard fare.  But as I passed them I saw a horse pulling a golf
cart.  ( I know that you have to replace your divots on the golf course,
but horse droppings?)   Just had to be in the parade, I suppose.  I thought
I saw the horse blush once or twice.  bill w