[ExI] Mrs. Malaprop strikes again - day one

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:35:43 UTC 2022

(for oldies, and how true it is!!); "If I only knew now what I knew then."
"I am not going to be subversive to any man!"
"I would never wear rhinestones unless they were diamonds."
"Don't miss it if you can"
"I can't stand someone breathing down my throat."
"Many are called but few get up."
"I only have two pairs of hands."
"They are a very combatible couple."
"I may be wrong but I'm not far from it."
"You can't park there. It's paralyzed parking."
"I am barely keeping my feet above water."
"Oh well, none of us is human."

And a few from my wife (reported several years ago and worth (?)) repeating:

It's six of one and one another.
It can't help but hurt.
She's as short as she is tall.

And my favorite of hers:  I am having second doubts.

bill w