[ExI] Course advice needed

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:10:01 UTC 2022

I would take my question to one of the professors who are going to teach
the course you think you want to take, and ask him or her to give you a
copy of a final exam that was used in the past.  That would tell you what
you want to know.   bill w

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 12:59 PM Gabe Waggoner via extropy-chat <