[ExI] enough time has passed...

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jan 22 22:29:17 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

So that kinda stuff freaks me out.  I'm fairly sure we will be seeing the long term effects of this for years, not just psychologically, financially, and societally, but also in terms of actual law/enforcement.

>…What freaks me out is seeing humans self-harming due to stupidity on a previously unimaginable scale. What will happen when, inevitably, a pandemic comes that kills more than 1% of the population?

We already know what will not happen: the US government has worn out their collective credibility by the most inept response imaginable.