[ExI] enough time has passed...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:51:22 UTC 2022

Will, I suggest reading or re-reading The Selfish Gene, in which Dawkins
explains altruism.  We do have it.  You are apparently a cynic who doesn't
care for others and are projecting your feelings to me, the group, and
humanity entirely.  I hope I am wrong and you are just feeling testy.
bill w

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 7:08 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <