[ExI] enough time has passed...

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:13:22 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 11:44 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Well, if you are going to kill somebody then the anticipation is part of
> it regardless of which method you use. Hell, they are supposed to suffer
> some, aren't they?

No, it's not supposed to cause suffering. And you're incorrectly assuming
that nobody is ever erroneously sentenced to death.

I do think that no one should have to be on execution row for years and
> years.

I think it goes pretty quickly if the defense doesn't file lots of appeals.

I think the death penalty is a bad idea, though.

-Dave