[ExI] enough time has passed...

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:32:51 UTC 2022

Why on Earth would you think that I don't understand false positives?  In
fact, they are the reason I don't support the death penalty at all.   If
there were some egregious case, such as raping and killing a child, I would
kill them in some way if the evidence was just about certain.  DNA for
sure.  bill w

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 11:15 AM Dave S via extropy-chat <