[ExI] enough time has passed...

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:57:46 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 12:35 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Why on Earth would you think that I don't understand false positives?

I misread what you wrote.

> In fact, they are the reason I don't support the death penalty at all.
>  If there were some egregious case, such as raping and killing a child, I
> would kill them in some way if the evidence was just about certain.

You don't support the death penalty at all. Unless the crime is egregious
and guilt is almost certain. So you do support the death penalty.

DNA for sure.

DNA evidence isn't as foolproof as you might think. E.g., identical twins,
planted evidence, etc.

-Dave