[ExI] Some recent thoughts on minarchism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:03:21 UTC 2022

 we the enlightened citizens, united under the beacon of a clear and well
defined ideology, such as the rule "The government's *only* proper job is
to survive", can stand up to the Balrogs and say "Thou shalt not pass!",
with good effect.

Rafal
Rafal, judging by the actions of the voters the last several years, just
what percentage of them would you say is 'enlightened'?  Unlike ancient
Greece, where most of the population could not vote, we have expanded that
to nearly everyone.  Everyone is 'equal' in the voting booth.   bill w

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 10:51 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <