[ExI] cool wind map graphic

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 05:18:15 UTC 2022

This is just a crazy nighttime idea but what about quasi-orbital gliding
wind turbines that just suck as much energy as they can from the wind up
there and use a minimal amount to stay afloat?  And then idk, beam the
power down in lasers or something.  Maybe they could be internet satellites
and research stations too...

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 1:53 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <