[ExI] magnesium supplement

Dave S sparge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:56:24 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 12:32 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <

> I've never heard of that one.
>
> I think asporotate has better bioavailability than the very common
> citrate... but that also seems to make it more expensive and also require a
> specialty store to buy
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2022, 11:36 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

Here are two decent short articles about magnesium supplements:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/magnesium-threonate
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/types-of-magnesium

Mg threonate is magnesium attached to a vitamin C metabolite. It's highly
bioavailable and particularly available to the brain. Other Mg supplements
target other areas of the body. Life Extension sells Mg threonate, which is
a pretty good indication of its potential.

-Dave