[ExI] Location Tracking Risks

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:51:43 UTC 2022

Pessimistic futurists have long predicted that everybody would be required
to wear government tracking devices 24/7.

But in none of their darkest nightmares did any of them predict we'd
happily pay hundreds of dollars every few years for the devices themselves,
and dozens of dollars a month to keep them activated.

This is indeed a disturbing timeline.

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/listening

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 11:38 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <