[ExI] porn is for women

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 29 04:49:08 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes

>>>…I once heard tale of a lady who liked going half an hour or more - despite her partners' wishes…

>>…Adrian have you any details on this lady, such as phone number, address, etc?  I am sure I can figure out something to confess.

>…Long since deceased…

OK never mind, I don’t do…  ehhhh ahem…

BillW’s original question has me thinking, as his questions often do.

What ways could porno help or harm young people?  I can imagine it would teach them some useful tricks and so forth, but at the same time, would cause the young lady to have unrealistic expectations and the boy, already knowing he isn’t in the same class with these sexletes, gets an inferiority complex before they even start, because he doesn’t realize it is an illusion: these sexletes aren’t in their own class either.  The video makers create a universe as imaginary as the square root of a negative number.

Then it occurred to me: every porno video I eeeeever saw, the women are all stunning beauties and always look like they were chiseled out of the finest marble, their partners are always supermen.

What if… someone with half a sense of humor made a video the opposite of that?  Both of the partners suck!  Oh wait, retract, we already have that.  Rephrase: the partners look like ordinary people with ordinary skills.  Then they learn the tricks together because they are a loving couple.  Wouldn’t that be a novelty?  Now the viewing couple doesn’t have the problems mentioned above, but the video still has sex educational value.

For instance, she doesn’t look like a Greek goddess.  She looks like she was chiseled out of… a blob of warm lard.  Still oddly attractive in her own way, but not a model.  And he can’t make it happen for long enough to be unrealistic, but knowing this, he pays special attention to making his partner very happy before they get to the main event, which is educational in itself.  It would be an entirely new genre of porno video.  Oh we could make a buttload.  Or more specifically, you could, I won’t go there, happily married I am, wish to stay that way.