[ExI] porn is for women

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 29 06:44:14 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] porn is for women

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 9:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

What if… someone with half a sense of humor made a video the opposite of that?  Both of the partners suck!  Oh wait, retract, we already have that.  Rephrase: the partners look like ordinary people with ordinary skills.

>…I believe that is called "amateur porn".  Despite the name, it apparently has a large following.

Sheesh, I am sooo tragically not hip, I know not diddley about this topic and should not have posted at all.

In any case, I googled it up and decided (after approximately a thrilling hour) that while this amateur business is cool in a way, it still isn’t the droids I am looking for.  These amateurs have their flaws, and are clearly not able to make a living at creating porno videos, but they are generally young and athletic.

Really what I had in mind is a kind of tutorial, where a couple who really cares about each other experiments with various stuff they see on the professional and amateur videos but know they cannot actually do themselves.  They fool with the foreplay techniques and so forth.  They aren’t super good at sex, for they are ordinary people, like us.  They aren’t chiseled or buff, they are nothing special in their way, but they are learning.  And teaching.

Ideally this video could be made by a couple of doctors who know their stuff.  It might not even be a particularly sexy video, but somehow… I think I could relate, or at least relate a lot better than I can to even the amateurs.