[ExI] porn is for women

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:37:37 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 11:46 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Sheesh, I am sooo tragically not hip, I know not diddley about this topic
> and should not have posted at all.

It's fine, we're all ignorant on some things.  https://xkcd.com/1053/ is
quite relevant.

That said, consider that porn has been one of the great driving forces
spawning new types of audio/visual technology since well before the
Internet.  Almost any type of porn you will ever imagine, has been done and
examples likely exist online if only you can find the right keywords to
search for them.  (I mean "you" specifically here: the jaded who have seen
it all might well imagine some types that do not exist, but you are not in
this situation at this time, at least not with regard to this topic.)  So
the question is not "does this exist", but "how do I find it" - if that is
what you seek.

Unfortunately, this being at least a somewhat safe for work group, I do not
think it would be allowed to post detailed instructions on how to find very
specific types of porn.  However, knowing that it almost certainly exists,
you can stop wasting mental energy wondering if it exists and instead focus
on the steps you must do yourself: think up what other people would
describe it as in a word or brief phrase, then plug that word or phrase
into a search engine.  For instance, if you want material that doctors
might put out about how to have sex, you might try searching on "how to
have sex".