[ExI] porn is for women

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:03:00 UTC 2022

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 at 08:42, Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

> It's fine, we're all ignorant on some things.  https://xkcd.com/1053/ is quite relevant.
>
> That said, consider that porn has been one of the great driving forces spawning new types of audio/visual technology since well before the Internet.  Almost any type of porn you will ever imagine, has been done and examples likely exist online if only you can find the right keywords to search for them.  (I mean "you" specifically here: the jaded who have seen it all might well imagine some types that do not exist, but you are not in this situation at this time, at least not with regard to this topic.)  So the question is not "does this exist", but "how do I find it" - if that is what you seek.
>
> Unfortunately, this being at least a somewhat safe for work group, I do not think it would be allowed to post detailed instructions on how to find very specific types of porn.  However, knowing that it almost certainly exists, you can stop wasting mental energy wondering if it exists and instead focus on the steps you must do yourself: think up what other people would describe it as in a word or brief phrase, then plug that word or phrase into a search engine.  For instance, if you want material that doctors might put out about how to have sex, you might try searching on "how to have sex".

Remember that Google censors search results for many reasons.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Google>

Sometimes for good reasons. Searching outside of Google can lead you
into dangerous areas.  There can be unexpected consequences.
Some sights can never be unseen.

BillK