[ExI] porn is for women

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:11:10 UTC 2022

Lol, a very Spike view...

I think what you mentioned is a very small portion of the toxic male roles
that pornography teaches.  I would be more concerned about the
objectification of and violence towards women that it teaches, especially
in contemporary porn.  It has become extremely violent and degenerate.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 4:07 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <