[ExI] porn is for women

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Jul 29 17:38:00 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] porn is for women

>…Lol, a very Spike view...

Hey, expressing that view is what I do best.  Thx Will.

>…I think what you mentioned is a very small portion of the toxic male roles that pornography teaches

Ja, to emphasize what I posted (and understated) before, I am no expert on these matters.  I still get my porno thrills by viewing Jill Stein speeches (with the sound off (Jill is a really cute little number, ja?))

>…  I would be more concerned about the objectification of and violence towards women that it teaches, especially in contemporary porn.  It has become extremely violent and degenerate.

Will it isn’t even that really because if one goes to those videos (the real porno I mean, not Jill) one knows what one is getting.  But consider the more pervasive messages in society generally today.  It is almost like women (don’t know the current term for that concept) are being actively discouraged from taking on just good old traditional marriage and family, marry a man (don’t know the current term for that) and raise two or three children in a home with both biological parents (don’t know the current term.)

For some reason, it sometimes feels like that whole lifestyle is being actively discouraged.

But I will leave this on an upbeat note.  I personally know a young lady up the street and a group of her friends, who actively rebel against modern society.  They have no tattoos, they punch no holes in themselves, they don’t listen to the harsh angry radio music that seems so popular today, they dress in a way that is best described as traditional modest, and ooooh do they have their own dedicated following.  Were I young and single, that would definitely be my crowd.  It still exists.