[ExI] Sexual Assault problem in the Metaverse

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:19:22 UTC 2022

There are extremely unpleasant people on the internet. The traditional
response had been to block them once identified.

There is a significant population of people who would prefer the
traditional response to be to render extremely unpleasant behavior
literally impossible via some kind of technological solution (this problem
is AGI-complete), and moreover, to permanently ruin the lives of these
unpleasant people in the real world, once they are identified (this problem
is coup-complete, and they're working on it).

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 8:10 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <