[ExI] Trans athletes and fairness

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jun 5 05:10:27 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat

>>... Transgender sports: oy, that is an example of a cultural dilemma which
> just doesn't have a clean solution.

>...This seems to be a change in someone’s view. It would also be interesting to see how Rafal reacts.

Regards,

Dan

The closest I can come to a clean solution: create a third sports league.  To qualify for women's sports, the competitor must have XX chromosomes, regardless of gender, mens' sports must have XY.  The third league is open to anyone.  Public colleges are required to fund all three leagues equally.  Professional leagues are free to pay whatever the market will bear.

Sound fair?