[ExI] Trans athletes and fairness

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 12:25:29 UTC 2022

On Sun, 5 Jun 2022 at 12:15, MB via extropy-chat

> >> https://youtu.be/cZ9YAFYIBOU
> Thanks for this link.
>
> For me personally, the most remarkable thing about this video was that *I*
> could understand the voice, the words, and did not need the subtitles.
> That is quite unusual. :)  I've *never* been good at at that, even as a
> teenager.
>
> I'd be happy to hear how Amara is doing.  It's been years since I heard
> from her.
>
> Regards,
> MB

Hi

Sabine also provides a transcript for her videos.
(Some of which can get very technical)  :)
I much prefer the transcripts, as I can pause to think, or re-read the
complicated bits.
To me, a video of a lecture is just like a waterfall of words that
doesn't allow for thinking time.
<https://backreaction.blogspot.com/>

BillK