[ExI] NASA begins official study of UFO

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sat Jun 11 19:23:31 UTC 2022

Quoting Stuart LaForge <avant at sollegro.com>:

> Recently NASA has started taking the UAP/UFO phenomena seriously.
>
> https://phys.org/news/2022-06-nasa-ufos.html

> This response by NASA is probably because Congress, the Department
> of Defense, and Intelligence communities are taking UAP so seriously.
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOB/comments/ucyvkk/4_intelligence_directors/
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPDeuy_YSs0&t=83s
>
> And honestly, IMO multiple sensor detections are pretty compelling
> evidence that SOMETHING is going on.
>
> https://the5observables.com/
>
> So the burning question of the decade is how to reconcile UAP with
> the Fermi Paradox? Assuming that UAP represent real advanced
> technology AND we can not observe any signals or signs of
> intelligent life from outer space, then what are the UAP and where
> are they coming from? Bayesian minds want to know what hypotheses
> can't be ruled out by these two observations with loads of evidence
> backing them up?

And being true to form, Robin Hanson gave his answer to my question on
Lex Friedman's podcast the day before yesterday. LOL. The short
version: ET is here to passively-aggressively intimidate us from
becoming an expansionist space-faring species. Freidman's answer was
that it was a post-biological species wanting to study the evolution
of AI on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUvGsSCGWdw

Stuart LaForge