[ExI] Google engineer claims AI is sentient

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:16:36 UTC 2022

I was actually using the word pagan in a fairly standard and specific
technical sense:

Pagan deities are deities that are anthropomorphizations of visible natural
processes.

While pagan theologies are less common than they used to be, there are many
people who happily worship in this manner and are quite content to accept
this definition and label. "Animism" is another popular term, widely
accepted by its practitioners, that describes nearly the same class of
theologies.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 1:57 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <