[ExI] Google engineer claims AI is sentient

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:30:06 UTC 2022

witch doctor/chief:
"I was told that this is true...."
"By whom?"
"By this entity"
"Can we see him?"
"No, he's invisible.  Only I can see him and get his messages.  Therefore
only I have the power to lead this tribe."

Most people are authoritarians in one way or another.  You could claim
that the chief knows the power of it and invents a way to make it his.

Agency could explain nature gods, of course, which I think is most of them.

bill w

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 2:57 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <