[ExI] AI as teacher

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 15 14:55:21 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] AI as teacher

>…Endless possibilities:  program your car AI to sound like your wife or mother, or your sultry movie actress (btw, Spike, blond women can't carry off the sultry act), the voice of God, and so on.   bill w

Ja, or have a funky accent of some kind.  In all the movies and videos which include the voice of god, there is neeeever anything other than a really deep bass.  Never a tenor, never the least bit nasal, none of that.  If god ever spoke to us in anything other than the deep resonating bass, we would know it is bogus.

There are so many possibilities.  Education is one of them:  Hey cool spike, how did you learn about that?  My car taught me.