[ExI] AI as teacher

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:21:44 UTC 2022

I don't want to repeat myself:  have I told you my theory of why children
are afraid of men?

I bought the hell outta Lockheed stock back in the day when we thought we
were going under.  We didn’t. spike

So why did you buck the odds?  bill w

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 9:57 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <