[ExI] ehhh, what? do explain please.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 00:10:05 UTC 2022

I would guess that the members who approved the drugs did not make the
rules, making them blameless.  The drugs turned out to be somewhat
successful, I think we can all support that.  The side effects were fairly
rare.  All better than getting the virus for most people.  There is now
Long Covid and it is a terrible thing, and some people were protected from
that.  Change the committee rules, we are saying.  Good luck with dealing
with a bureaucracy and civil servants, who cannot easily be got rid of.
Way to do it:  getting on TV is essential, far better than writing to
someone.  Politicians take what's on TV very seriously.   bill w

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 3:28 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <