[ExI] Fwd: New article: EM Field Theory of Consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 21:30:32 UTC 2022

Hi Colin,
I'm looking at the first figure in your paper
<https://www.frontiersin.org/files/Articles/836046/fnhum-16-836046-HTML-r1/image_m/fnhum-16-836046-g001.jpg>
.
Your theory doesn't seem to talk about color, at all, which to me is the
only thing the explanatory gap is about.
I noticed that in your image "color charge" is listed under the "strong
interaction" column, not under the "EM" column.  Could you describe what
this means?
I'm quite clueless about this.