[ExI] article about Rafal and his daughter

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Fri Jun 24 20:42:45 UTC 2022

I am a little surprised at how much push-back Rafal is getting for his
decision on the Extropian list of all places. I mean we have been
discussing and cheering on the development of these sort of transhuman
technologies that would allow us to control our own evolution for
almost three decades. Now that the technologies have matured and are
available to the paying public, some list members are suddenly coming
down with future shock? I applaud you for putting your money where
your mouth is, Rafal. Aurea is a cute kid and aptly named. Best of
luck to you both.

Stuart LaForge