[ExI] lipoprotein(a)

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:33:08 UTC 2022

On Mar 3, 2022, at 12:18 PM, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

> Hmm.  I read where niacin in some form is used on the lipoprotein.  bill w

If you read the nutrients section of the following protocol, you’ll see niacin mentioned among other things:

https://www.lifeextension.com/protocols/heart-circulatory/cholesterol-management

I’m curious about people here. Since it seems to go along with Extropianism that one would be interested in a long if not infinite life, why there’s little mention of the Life Extension Foundation. To me, it seems like the ‘go to’ site for health info, though, sure, one shouldn’t go there exclusively.

Regards,

Dan