[ExI] billk's article

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:05:19 UTC 2022

Just saw this morning a factoid:  in the time since they were domesticated,
cats' brains have shrunk.  Well, you say, of course.  They don't have to
have the hunting skills, the dealing with other predators skills, etc.
Just be cute and purr when petted.

Physical exercise  and physical games help keep the brain alert as well as
keep muscles toned.  A consultant came to our little liberal arts college
and the first thing on his agenda was to favor more phys. ed.    bill w

On Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 9:21 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <